Student Housing – New Resident Information & Check Lists
We are excited to meet you all and have you stay with us for the upcoming semester. We love Village on the Parkway and enjoy having you here. Please feel free to come and let us know how your stay is going as well as any problems or issues that arise. We are here to help!!
You will receive your final apartment assignment on the day you check in. Unfortunately sometimes things change and you may not be in the apartment that you are expecting. We do our best to fulfill every one’s requests, but sometimes we simply cannot fulfill ALL requests. Please speak to a manager if you are concerned.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING:
Our apartments are considered “furnished”, however there are some items that we do not furnish and that you will likely need to make your stay here more comfortable. The following is a suggested list of items that you will likely need.
- Linens, blankets, pillow, mattress pad for your bed (Twin-XL sheets)
- Microwave safe dishes, pots pans and other cookware you will need
- Utensils for cooking and eating
- Small appliances such as toasters or can openers
- Dish clothes, washcloths, towels, hot pads, etc.
- Garbage cans for kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom
- Cleaning supplies
- Shower Curtain
- First Aid Supplies
- Personal Toiletries
- Laundry Basket
- High Efficiency Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
CARS, BIKES, OR MOTORCYCLES:
Please provide information about your car to help us speed up the check in process!
We have plenty of parking, everyone will get a permit. We hope this will help us get a better idea of what to plan for!
Parking Permits are issued on an annual basis for a small fee.
Your resident portal will be of use to you throughout the semester. To set it up Click Here. Use the preferred email address you used when you submitted your application. A password email will be sent to you from EdgeCreek Property Management. Use to password to log in and make payments, submit a maintenance request, change your personal information, etc. Please make sure your personal information is correct and that you have your preferred email address. Many email addresses are to family addresses, but we need personal ones so we may contact you personally. If you need help logging on, please let us know!
OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE:
- Please know that you are not allowed to have bikes inside the apartment. We have plenty of bike racks to lock them up. (The tires are not made for carpet and can ruin it)
- The use of nails, screws, tacks or double stick tape on your walls or anywhere else in the apartment is prohibited. All holes will be charged $5.00 per hole! Please find other ways to decorate!
- Many of the things needed could be shared between roommates. We suggest splitting the cost for shared items and picking them up when you get here.
- Rent is due upon arrival.
We look forward to meeting all of you and hope to make your college experience more enjoyable. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 801-224-6005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org